Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their legal parent/guardian. Enrollment is daily between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on school days.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE
Evidence of residence reflecting parent/guardian name and street address by presenting a lease, contract, current utility bill, or copy of mortgage papers. (P. O. BOXES, PHONE BILLS, AND CABLE BILLS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.) If residence is not in name of parent/guardian, a Declaration of Residence is required including evidence of residence (utility bill, etc.) presented by the owner or lessee. The owner or lessee must come in person with identification to present evidence of residence.
- Copy of photo ID of Parent/Guardian enrolling student, providing date of birth.
- Guardianship card (if applicable) A guardianship statement is required if a student under the age of 18 is residing with someone other than their parent, and the parent lives outside AISD boundaries. You must obtain this from the office of Student Services, 1111 West 6th, 414-2033. If a student is under 18 years of age, that student must attend the school in the area where his/her parent resides unless a transfer has been received.
- SCHOOL RECORDS:
- current report card / unofficial transcript – necessary for scheduling and grade placement
- withdrawal paperwork (if available)
- STUDENT PROOF OF IDENTITY
- birth certificate, passport, or other legal document that establishes identity – If not currently available, must be provided within 30 days
- o social security card (optional but preferred)
- SHOT RECORDS
- If student is coming from another AISD school, immunization records will be in the computer.
- If student attended a public school in the state of Texas the current or previous school year, 30 days is allowed to provide records.
- If student is coming from out of state, from out of the country, or from a private school, immunization records must be provided and complete at the time of enrollment.
- Proof that the student is not required to be immunized.
- IF A TRANSFER HAS BEEN GRANTED, PLEASE BRING A COPY OF THE LETTER RECEIVED FROM AISD IF AVAILABLE.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT/GUARDIAN TO BRING ALL INFORMATION TO REGISTRATION. THE SCHOOL WILL REQUEST OFFICIAL RECORDS ONCE THE STUDENT IS ENROLLED.