Registration for Year-long Fall Semester courses Begins: Sept. 1, 2023
- Deadline to register and pay without a late fee is Nov. 8, 2023.
- $40 late fee if you register after Nov. 8th.
- No Fall exam registrations will be accepted after November 10, 2023
Registration for Spring Semester courses Begins: Jan. 12, 2024
- Deadline to register and pay without a late fee is March 1, 2024
- $40 late fee if you register after March 1, 2024
- No Spring exam registrations will be accepted after March 8, 2024.
Please ensure you have completed ALL necessary steps to register and pay for your AP exams.
Create a College Board account or login here: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login
Create a Total Registration account or login here: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/440300
Cost of Exams
$98 per exam (+TR Processing Fee $4)
*fee reduction eligible for those students who qualify (typically based on Free and Reduced lunch eligibility)
2024 Exam Dates
For the 2024 dates please visit their website: https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/exam-administration-ordering-scores/exam-dates
AP Testing Day Agenda
- Will be updated closer to testing.
- Students are encouraged to bring a lunch for the days they are scheduled to test.
What to Bring to the Exam Room
- No. 2 pencils for your multiple-choice answer sheet. (Students outside the U.S.: bring HB or No. 2 pencils.)
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- An acceptable calculator if your AP Exam allows the use of a calculator.
- If you don’t attend the school where you’re taking the exam: a current government-issued or school-issued photo ID. (Additional ID may be required by authorized test centers outside the United States.)
- Your College Board SSD Accommodations Letter if you are taking an exam with approved testing accommodations.
- A watch that does not have internet access, does not beep or make noise, and does not have an alarm.
- A ruler or straightedge only if you are taking an AP Physics Exam. Protractors are not allowed.
What NOT to Bring to the Exam Room
- Electronic equipment including phones, smartwatches, fitness trackers, wearable technology, cameras, recording or listening devices, or any other type of electronic or communication device.
- School-owned and school-controlled digital recording devices are allowed only for the AP French, AP German, AP Italian, and AP Spanish Language and Culture Exams, and the AP Music Theory Exam.
- School-owned and school-controlled computers are allowed for the AP Chinese and AP Japanese Language and Culture Exams.
- Books, reference guides, notes, compasses, protractors, mechanical pencils, pencils that are not No. 2, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or colored pencils.
- Scratch paper: Students are prohibited from bringing scratch paper to the AP Exam. For AP Chinese and AP Japanese Exams, scratch paper will be provided.
- Watches that beep, make a noise, or have an alarm.
- Computers or calculators that are not approved.
- Reference guides, keyboard maps, or other typing instructions.
- Ear plugs.
- Clothing or shoes with subject-related information.
- Food or drink.
Find your testing dates and your AP ID on your College Board My Classroom page.
This is the ONLY accurate listing of your testing date and time.
To find out how much college credit, go to AP Credit Policy!
Language and Music Theory Students:
Practice your DAC recording your Chromebook
How to get help
If you have any questions, please contact