2023-24 Course Selections
- McCallum Course Descriptions
- 12th Grade Choice Sheets
- 11th Grade Choice Sheets
- 10th Grade Choice Sheets
- 9th Grade Choice Sheets
- Parents of Rising 9th Graders
The McCallum counselors are looking forward to visiting with our rising 9th graders. We will be on our feeder campuses: Feb 13/14 (Kealing) and Feb 15-17th (Lamar).
Learn about 4 year plans and graduation requirements:
How do I make changes for next year's schedule?
Regular schedule changes are closed for Fall 2022.
IMPORTANT - Schedule Change Requirements
After School Starts
No teacher changes will be considered at any time. Class period changes will only be considered to balance workload between A & B days.
You MUST list at least as many classes to ADD as you are DROPPING. Please add 2 alternates. (Don’t forget that some classes are ½ credit classes and you need 2 to make a full year).
Granting your request may move your schedule around. Do not request a schedule change unless you are ok with this.
To move from an Honors Level class:
(After school has started)
Students are allowed to drop down a level, after the 1st 6 weeks of class.
- Student must speak to the teacher to talk about why they want to drop the class and to discuss strategies for success.
- Student must stay in the class for the first 6 weeks (until March 10th) date
- Student must complete the form and obtain the following signatures:
- Assistant Principal